is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

viper
is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

Re: is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

GregChapman
There are no icons for groups provided by default so you would have to create your own. Then you would need to write the NAML code required to display them where you wanted them. You'd probably need to make them significantly taller than a line of text to make them distinguishable and that could mean rewriting more code than that simply to display the icons.

In short, all perfectly possible if you have the the graphic and NAML skills.

Re: is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

viper
GregChapman wrote
There are no icons for groups provided by default so you would have to create your own. Then you would need to write the NAML code required to display them where you wanted them. You'd probably need to make them significantly taller than a line of text to make them distinguishable and that could mean rewriting more code than that simply to display the icons.

In short, all perfectly possible if you have the the graphic and NAML skills.
Thanks
But i don't know how to do it

do u have any tutorial?

Re: is it possible showing user group icon instead group name?

GregChapman
I'm afraid not. While I understand the principles, I only tinker at the most primitive level with NAML.