import for jgrapht-users mailing list from Sourceforge

import for jgrapht-users mailing list from Sourceforge

John Sichi
Hi there,

I'm mirroring an existing sourceforge.net mailing list, jgrapht-users, to a Nabble forum:

http://n3.nabble.com/jgrapht-users-f107614.html

Could you import the following bzip2'd mbox archive for me?

http://ansible.eigenbase.org/download/jgrapht-users.bz2

In addition, if you're able to import sf.net's forum XML format, could you also import the following dump?

http://ansible.eigenbase.org/download/jgrapht_export.xml.bz2

For forums, they don't provide an mbox export option, only their own XML format.  (If someone has XSL to do the conversion, I could run it throught that.)

Thanks a lot and Happy New Year,

JVS

Re: import for jgrapht-users mailing list from Sourceforge

Hugo <Nabble>
John Sichi wrote
Could you import the following bzip2'd mbox archive for me?
Your archive has been successfully imported.
John Sichi wrote
In addition, if you're able to import sf.net's forum XML format, could you also import the following dump?
Sorry, we don't have such import code. An XSLT code to convert it into Mbox format would certainly be welcome here.