image

linsumin
anyone know how to insert image into forums?  thank you!

Re: image

GregChapman
Short answer: Login in and while editing a message, click on the "Insert Image" button and complete the dialogue that appears.

Now tell us what kind of file you are trying to upload and (exactly) happens on each step of the way you try it.

Re: image

linsumin
I don't see the insert image button on this page.  but, when I reply message. I saw the insert image. why I don't seen insert image at my forums page.? thank you!

Re: image

linsumin
I mean when I reply your message . I have seen the insert image button on the top.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM, linsumin [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't see the insert image button on this page.  but, when I reply message. I saw the insert image. why I don't seen insert image at my forums page.? thank you!

http://support.nabble.com/image-tp7581198p7581201.html
To unsubscribe from image, click here.
NAML

You have a good day!

Re: image

You can only see the various editing control buttons, such as "Quote", "Insert Image", "Bold" etc, when in editing mode.

If you want to insert and image in a post that you made earlier then you should select:

More > Edit Post

and you will be able to make changes to your post. (You can't edit other people's post, unless an administrator with the appropriate permission set.)

Re: image

linsumin
I got it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2012, at 5:36 PM, "GregChapman [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You can only see the various editing control buttons, such as "Quote", "Insert Image", "Bold" etc, when in editing mode.

If you want to insert and image in a post that you made earlier then you should select:

More > Edit Post

and you will be able to make changes to your post. (You can't edit other people's post, unless an administrator with the appropriate permission set.)
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/image-tp7581198p7581206.html
To unsubscribe from image, click here.
NAML

Re: image

GregChapman
linsumin wrote
Sent from my iPhone
Ah!
I'm not an iPhone user. I don't know if things have changed.
You might want to check out the final post in this topic:
http://support.nabble.com/Posting-an-image-from-my-Iphone-td7580240.html

Re: image

linsumin
I know what is the problem. We have to sign in to get there button. Than you  anyway.!

Sent from my iPhone

http://support.nabble.com/image-tp7581198p7581212.html