how?

wertan10
how do I change my boards name?????????????

Re: how?

Gisle Hannemyr
This post was updated on .
Options -> Editior -> Edit Name & Description
allows you to change both the the name and the description of a forum.

RE: how?

wertan10
thanks

puppies + woodchiper =

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:34:33 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: how?

Options -> Editior -> Edit Name & Description
allows you to change bothe the name and description of a forum.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/how--tp1636583p1637802.html

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:34:33 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]