how to (temporarily) disable email security code image

how to (temporarily) disable email security code image

nnako
Hi,

here you see the security window contents when sending an eMail message via a Nabble site. We use these general security as our members want to manage any new member before he/she is able to participate on a full scale:

security code image

Now, I want a Python script to be able to dynamically fill in the eMail subject and the eMail message and then just send the eMail. Creating and sending these welcome eMails manually gets really time consuming as I have to always to personally type in what I see within the "security image" before being able to send the messsage. This is something I want to omit.

I know that this security mechanism is very effective. And I appreciate it in general.

Is there a way to (at least temporarily) disable the security image display and application? Where should I start looking within the NAML code in order to find my way?

Thanks.