how to stop deletion?

michael
I followed your email..."click on the below and follow the instructions.."   I clicked and the website appeared, but no instructions appeared.  Please let me know the instructions to avoid deletion.
thank you.

Re: how to stop deletion?

GregChapman
Deletion in what context? Can you provide a link to the email you mention or more details of what is to be deleted?

Was it in response to a message like this:

Your forum has been inactive for 120 days, so it has been scheduled for deletion in another 7 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, you can post a message to the forum or edit the forum.

Did you respond within the seven days? If not the good folk at Nabble may still be able to recover it for you if you provide the URL of your forum.

Re: how to stop deletion?

michael
Hi Greg,
  Here is the email I received (it is the "follow the instructions" that I could not find):

Dear Nabble user,

The forum listed below is inactive and has been scheduled for deletion in 30 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, visit the forum and follow the instructions.

http://olympic-trails-homeowner-s-forum.2637244.n2.nabble.com/

If this forum is deleted, your posts in this forum will be deleted.
You can see your posts here:

http://olympic-trails-homeowner-s-forum.2637244.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=132201

** For more information, see:
http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

Regards,
The Nabble team

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you
Michael

Deletion in what context? Can you provide a link to the email you mention or more details of what is to be deleted?

Was it in response to a message like this:

Your forum has been inactive for 120 days, so it has been scheduled for deletion in another 7 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, you can post a message to the forum or edit the forum.

Did you respond within the seven days? If not the good folk at Nabble may still be able to recover it for you if you provide the URL of your forum.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/how-to-stop-deletion-tp6609199p6609761.html
To unsubscribe from how to stop deletion?, click here.

Re: how to stop deletion?

Peter <Nabble>
Enter on your forum, log in with your owner e-mail and you will see a link to click and avoid deletion. That's all.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.