how to make the header of the forum

Suver
How can you make a forum header and footer? to insert a picture or link. And how to remove the height restriction on an embedded forum on the blog.

Re: how to make the header of the forum

haozwang<Nabble>
Hi, you can try Option->Application->edit name and description
and insert the image. Depends on the level of detail you might have to edit the NAML macros

for the size, you can do Option->Application->Change Appearance. on their play with the customizations. you can insert you custom CSS

Greg talked about it in this thread
http://support.nabble.com/How-to-define-width-not-embedded-td7600172.html

Re: how to make the header of the forum

Suver
Thank you, I'll deal.
I've never had height restrictions before, and now the page doesn't fit all the length and the bottom is a constant view more button. this button I want to remove that all the messages were revealed automatically.
sorry I do not know English, so I use an online translator.

Re: how to make the header of the forum

Suver
All, Thank You So Much!!! Sort out

Re: how to make the header of the forum

Suver wrote
how to remove the height restriction on an embedded forum on the blog.
The height restriction that you see when embedding a Nabble forum in another web site is almost always caused by the wrong options being selected for the area of the page in which the forum is embedded.

Many users of Weebly, Wix and Blogger seem to have this problem. If you use one of these to build your main site check the service's Help pages to see how to avoid limiting the height of the area you make for the forum.

Re: how to make the header of the forum

Suver
Yes, I use blogger. And on what parameters to look for information? what keywords should I use?

Re: how to make the header of the forum

GregChapman
Unfortunately, I don't use Blogger so I don't know what special terms they might use for the feature you are using to embed the forum in your site so I can only suggest the obvious ones like:
height tall fit small embed nabble

Re: how to make the header of the forum

Suver
Thank you for this. I decided to use it as an autonomous forum by tying the blog domain name to it. But for the future, we still need to resolve this issue with height.
Thanks again for your help.