how to install nabble on my own server

hemind
I have seen that nabble is open source now, but it seems there is no guide for installing nabble on my own server. Could you please give me some instructions? Thanks.

Re: how to install nabble on my own server

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
New public repository address
https://hg.luan.ws/nabble

Re: how to install nabble on my own server

hemind
thanks, I will check this.

Re: how to install nabble on my own server

Hi Israel,

As I typically only install software on my server using "Softaculous App Installer" that my web host provides, it would help me, and many other I am sure, if Nabble could provide a little beginner documentation to help with installation.

The new host seems to be even more impenetrable than the last for a naive newbie like me, who is not a died in the wool team based programmer.