how to embed the search engine?

☪Not_A_Admin
i use nabble, but i want to use that search engine that my nabble forum comes with on another page
How do i embed the search engine onto another page, not the forum just the search engine?

Re: how to embed the search engine?

Hugo <Nabble>
You can get the HTML code of the search box and add it to another page. Please let me know if you need help with this.

RE: how to embed the search engine?

☪Not_A_Admin

yes i need help with this!

Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:20:32 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: how to embed the search engine?

You can get the HTML code of the search box and add it to another page. Please let me know if you need help with this.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/how-to-embed-the-search-engine--tp3031451p3032088.html
To unsubscribe from how to embed the search engine?, click here.

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.

RE: how to embed the search engine?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Which forum do you want to search?

RE: how to embed the search engine?

☪Not_A_Admin
www.ps3tube.com/forum.php

thats the forum i want

can you get me the html thing like hugo said above .
thanks

RE: how to embed the search engine?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
http://www.ps3tube.com/forum.php

gives me:

Not Found

The requested URL /forum.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

RE: how to embed the search engine?

☪Not_A_Admin
http://ps3tube.yolasite.com/forum.php
i always get confused
thats the real link

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 07:48:02 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/how-to-embed-the-search-engine--tp3031451p3038807.html
To unsubscribe from how to embed the search engine?, click here.

RE: how to embed the search engine?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
try:
<form style="margin-top:.3em" action="http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp">
	<input type='hidden' name='forum' value='2397405'/>
	<input type='hidden' name='local' value='y'/>
				<input id="nabble.searchQuery" type="text" name="query" size="20" />
				<input type="submit" value="Search" class="go-btn" />
</form>