how to add subscriber to yahoo groups

BramhaSriChaganti
Hello,

Thanks alot!

Re: how to add subscriber to yahoo groups

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
If you are trying to archive your Yahoo group, go to your archive, click Options->Mailing list settings, then click the "subscription instructions" link to go to the subscribe page. There you will find Option C which is to subscribe the lists+1216866397484-579636@n2.nabble.com to your yahoogroup.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Re: how to add subscriber to yahoo groups

BramhaSriChaganti
Thank you for your information. But I dont find option c in the subscription instruction. Kindly let me know what to do.

Thanks!
Venkata

Re: how to add subscriber to yahoo groups

henter2009
I can not find this option either, could you kindly provide any guidance?

Re: how to add subscriber to yahoo groups

Hugo <Nabble>
Please go to "Options > Mailing list settings" and make sure you have "Yahoo! Groups" selected in the "List Server and Version" combobox (save the changes if it was not selected). This will make the option C appear for you in the "subscription instructions" page.