how to add google adsense and html to my site

how to add google adsense and html to my site

uborkingsley
please i need help on how to add adsense code or html to my site

Re: how to add google adsense and html to my site

GregChapman
The easiest place to add at HTML code, for adsense or other reasons, is in any forum or sub-forum Description area. Just check the "Description is in HTML Format" box.

If you want to add it elsewhere then you need to learn how to edit the NAML macros that generate Nabble's pages.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: how to add google adsense and html to my site

Harvey
GregChapman wrote
I had no idea this was so easy this is very useful to me I got it to work on the forum home page, but when I post it in the sub forums even with the HTML box checked I don't get an ad I get the code showing through. any ideas?
HTTPS Please!

Re: how to add google adsense and html to my site

Harvey
I figured out the code issue (sorta)  but when you use the ad in a subforum it comes through onto the main page and breaks several things:

HTTPS Please!

Re: how to add google adsense and html to my site

Harvey
I figured out the code issue (sorta)  but when you use the ad in a subforum it comes through onto the main page and breaks several things:

As far as resources are concerned I care way more about HTTPS than this. But if it is an easy thing for me to fix...
HTTPS Please!