how to add custum domain?

kunalrdeshpandey2k
I was created a forum. I want to add custom domain for it.
can anyone tell me what is the value for it?what is host name?

Re: how to add custum domain?

GregChapman
Login to your forum as the Administrator then all the information you need is given at:

OPTIONS > APPLICATION > CHANGE DOMAIN NAME

Re: how to add custum domain?

kunalrdeshpandey2k
ok.That's i know. I m asking about zone records.

 I want know that what is the vale or what i type in value section.
In host section there is my domain name
what is in TTL ?
what is in type?
what is in value?

Re: how to add custum domain?

GregChapman
I confess that I haven't tried it, but as Nabble's help screens only refer to the host field I would only make an entry there.

I found this page to give me some help:
http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/dnsrecords.htm
It seems to suggest that the other fields are used for the other record types.

If that doesn't work then wait for one of the Nabble team to post.

Re: how to add custum domain?

Peter <Nabble>
Host should point to your domain.
Value should point to Nabble.
The TTL is fine as it is.
Type should be A.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.