how many times am I going to have to restore my avatar?

how many times am I going to have to restore my avatar?

David Beaumont
Just wondered.  I've done it twice now.

While I'm at it how many times am I going to have to re-do the links to all my subforums?  How many times are you going to move them without telling me?  How many times am I going to have to re-do permissions on all my forums and sub forums to get them back to the way I first had them (no posting on parent forum)?

If this is some design to get me to pay for support it is not going to work.  I would rather things just worked, logging support calls is a pain whether the response if fast and helpful or not.