how could i put java script code into my forum

how could i put java script code into my forum

Ahmed Fouad
when i tried to put it as description an error message javascript not allowed and when i tried in the them an error message custom css can not have html tags
 what can i do??

Re: how could i put java script code into my forum

Ahmed Fouad
please any body answer me ,need help

Re: how could i put java script code into my forum

You can't add javascript code to your forum because this would become a security problem for Nabble. We will allow this soon when we release custom domain names, so you would be able to add javascript as long as you have a forum running on your own domain. We need some months to finish this part.

Re: how could i put java script code into my forum

Ahmed Fouad
ok thank you very much