help

Queensue
Hi I have installed geonetwork in my machine successfully but when I start the server to continue with the configuration I got stuck please help

Re: help

GregChapman
This forum is for Nabble Support only.

You probably need to register at:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

AND subscribe to the related mail list.

Re: help

GregChapman
A further suggestion...

When you post there provide a Subject Line that indicates what your problem is.

Non specific subjects often lead to messages being ignored.