help! reply page is messing up my site!

TBones
hi there... love your forum, but when try to reply to a post, it displays the webpage incorrectly.
you can see it here:
http://www.Ladybonesonline.com/postcardspage.php

thx.
lady bones
-Tanya Bones (aka Lady Bones) Lady Bones Online... (scrapbooking, card making, cricut projects, swaps, .svg cutting files and much MUCH more) because it's cool to be crafty!

Re: help! reply page is messing up my site!

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Lady Bones,

As I said here, we are working on a fix. There is some chance that the problem is in the HTML code of your website, but we will give you an answer soon.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

hi there... sorry, i didnt get the first reply until too late :) thanks for working on it! lemme know if i can do anything to help.
-Tanya Bones (aka Lady Bones) Lady Bones Online... (scrapbooking, card making, cricut projects, swaps, .svg cutting files and much MUCH more) because it's cool to be crafty!

Re: help! reply page is messing up my site!

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Lady Bones,

We have found a bug in the system and the problem will be fixed after the next release, which should happen in a few days. Thanks again for reporting this problem.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: help! reply page is messing up my site!

TBones
thanks :)
you guys rock!!