help Forum Locked

Underground
http://x-under-ground.2321819.n4.nabble.com/

Nabble had to take action against this forum due to the distribution of illegal material. If you are the owner of this forum and still care about it, please contact the Nabble Support immediately. If we don't get any response within 7 days, the forum contents will be deleted from the database.

Please tell me what happened ?
waiting reply soon from  Support .

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
wait . i need help

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground

Hugo support .
vote good  services
I will share for all my friends
Underground wrote
Hugo Teixeira <hugo@nabble.com>
10:38 (44 phút trước)

tới tôi
Lock released. I will look at your forum again in 24 hours.

Thanks for the cooperation!

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Hi support nabble  ( Hugo )
My forum has been Locked again .
hope help me . because forum is all with me .

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Hope Hugo will help me and all member in my forum . Nable is my hours is all they .

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Hugo , can you help me . I ready buy Nabble Premium Support forum .
i know you can help .  my forum is all with me .

Re: help Forum Locked

Mencey Melgar
Hi underground, I.recibed your mail.

Nabble members take a look to free support, but not very usually. I'm not.sure where can you.buy premium support, but you will need it if you want high quality support(faster and more efficient)

Regards
:) Helper

Re: help Forum Locked

Unlocked for now.

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Unlocked for now.
thank  Pedro  . I very happy .

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
LouK wrote
Hi underground, I.recibed your mail.

Nabble members take a look to free support, but not very usually. I'm not.sure where can you.buy premium support, but you will need it if you want high quality support(faster and more efficient)

Regards
I buy premium support but i get error : Unexpected exception: nabble.modules.paid_support.Paid$PaymentException: bad_status

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Pending

We are unable to complete your transaction until further review. It can take up to 24 hours to complete this transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

waiting tomorrow

Re: help Forum Locked

Pedro
I just saw that your forum has illegal content. We cannot host this kind of stuff.

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
help me  ! why you locked again .  all 650 member in forum tell me what is problem ?

Re: help Forum Locked

Mencey Melgar
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
I just saw that your forum has illegal content. We cannot host this kind of stuff.
:) Helper

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
I will fix forums  and remove info illegal .

Re: help Forum Locked

Mencey Melgar
hi underground, I'm not pretty sure, but I think that pedro is referring to the 90% of contents in your forum(hacks and cracks). Maybe it's time to start a forum about guides, manuals or free software...
:) Helper

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
I'm trying to help the forum. because have many members in my forum contact me for problem locked
LouK wrote
hi underground, I'm not pretty sure, but I think that pedro is referring to the 90% of contents in your forum(hacks and cracks). Maybe it's time to start a forum about guides, manuals or free software...

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
waiting support . I will remove all illegal .

Re: help Forum Locked

Hugo <Nabble>
99% of that forum is illegal. If you plan to delete almost everything, then we can consider unblocking it. But if you plan to continue your illegal activities, then you should look for another forum host.

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
99% of that forum is illegal. If you plan to delete almost everything, then we can consider unblocking it. But if you plan to continue your illegal activities, then you should look for another forum host.
yes , I waiting activities .  thank HUGO
12