help Forum Locked

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
upppppppp

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground wrote
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
99% of that forum is illegal. If you plan to delete almost everything, then we can consider unblocking it. But if you plan to continue your illegal activities, then you should look for another forum host.
yes
Will you delete it?

Will you delete it?
yes , I will delete .

Re: help Forum Locked

Pedro
Hi, it is unlocked. Please remove every illegal content in 48 hours, otherwise we gonna delete this forum.

Re: help Forum Locked

Underground
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Hi, it is unlocked. Please remove every illegal content in 48 hours, otherwise we gonna delete this forum.
can you check my forum again . it is okay  ?

Re: help Forum Locked