header tags

Harvey
I would like to remove the header tag option from my forum. I still want htags to work, but don't want the menu option there.

Re: header tags

Pedro
Sorry, but which header tags are you talking about? Those from the post menu, "Adding Sub-Headers"?

Re: header tags

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Sorry, but which header tags are you talking about? Those from the post menu, "Adding Sub-Headers"?
This:

Re: header tags

Pedro
At editor_toolbar macro, erase line 17:
<n.editor_subheaders_button/>
<macro name="editor_toolbar" parameters="textarea_id, original_text, node_id">
    <n.put_in_head.>
        <n.editor_stylesheet/>
        <n.editor_shared_scripts textarea_id="[n.textarea_id/]" node_id="[n.node_id/]"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/util/minmax.js"></script>
    </n.put_in_head.>

                <n.editor_quote_button original_text="[n.original_text/]"/>
                <n.editor_insert_image_button/>
                <n.editor_bold_button/>
                <n.editor_italic_button/>
                <n.editor_link_button/>
                <n.editor_smiley_button/>
                <n.editor_subheaders_button/>
                <n.editor_embed_button/>
                <n.editor_more_options_button/>
</macro>
after the change:
<macro name="editor_toolbar" parameters="textarea_id, original_text, node_id">
    <n.put_in_head.>
        <n.editor_stylesheet/>
        <n.editor_shared_scripts textarea_id="[n.textarea_id/]" node_id="[n.node_id/]"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/util/minmax.js"></script>
    </n.put_in_head.>

                <n.editor_quote_button original_text="[n.original_text/]"/>
                <n.editor_insert_image_button/>
                <n.editor_bold_button/>
                <n.editor_italic_button/>
                <n.editor_link_button/>
                <n.editor_smiley_button/>
                <n.editor_embed_button/>
                <n.editor_more_options_button/>
</macro>

Re: header tags

Harvey
This may seem odd but the reason I want to remove the embed and header options is to prevent there use in the comments.  I still want the ability to use header tags and video in the original posts.  But in our magazine especially, each piece gets a lot of attention and care to the writing and the photographs.  I don't feel that someone should be posting pictures or video or headers in the comments, as it will draw away attention from the original piece.

With the H tags, I can always add them myself. Obviously I can't remove the photo upload button.

Re: header tags

Pedro
I've got your point. Is there anything that we still have to edit in your post header?

Re: header tags

Harvey
No. I just need to figure it out and do it.  Trying to decide if I remove the embed menu too.
HTTPS Please!