having problem with posting html

femcent2
after getting my link I try to post it to my link but the information I get is that error the link might have been open or broke and I couldn't access my administrator account

having problem with posting html

femcent2
after getting my link I try to post it to my link but the information I get is that error the link might have been open or broke and I couldn't access my administrator account

Re: having problem with posting html

GregChapman
Forgive me, but I am confused. Please explain in more detail what you wish to do and the actions you take and the effect of them.

In particular what do you mean by "after getting my link" and "post it to my link" and what connection this has either to your subject "having problem with posting html" or not being able to "access my administrator account".

Re: having problem with posting html

femcent2
I can't login to my administrator page and my embble link didn't work when I copy it to my HTML

Re: having problem with posting html

GregChapman
What happens when you login to your forum? What screens do you see or error messages?

If you can't login to your Nabble forum with your administrator ID then how do you get to the embedding code? What are you pasting into the HTML code of your main site's page?

I'm very confused by your descriptions.

Re: having problem with posting html

femcent2
if I login with opera mini I can access embedded  but if I login in with other browser the reply I got is that only administrator can login, and if I want to link my forum with my blog the reply I get is that link might have broken ( this is my link    <a id="nabblelink" href="http://
naijafa.2365663.n4.nabble.com/">naij)

Re: having problem with posting html

jsmoraes
Did you miss the tag
</a>
 at the end of html expression ?
I think it should be:
 <a id="nabblelink" href="http://naijafa.2365663.n4.nabble.com/">naij</a>
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br