having a problem with posts getting cut off at the bottom

having a problem with posts getting cut off at the bottom

xeroforhire
this is my first time using this forum, and the first post i shared out was cut, so all my notes can't be seen. is there a way to make post responsive or at least long enough to be read all the way through?

http://tentmaker-music-creative-space.189786.n8.nabble.com/Video-blog-for-January-20th-tp16.html

Re: having a problem with posts getting cut off at the bottom

GregChapman
I see you edited your post:
xeroforhire wrote
This post was updated on Jan 20, 2020; 11:04pm.
All seems well here. Is it OK at your end?