google search no longer brings up my forum

google search no longer brings up my forum

mike forrest
I set up a forum on 7/8/09 North East Isles Community Forum I can no longer search google or nabble and find it. I have to go into my account

Re: google search no longer brings up my forum

☪Not_A_Admin
Well Google Cant search for it , since i read that nabble uses page rank or something to promote nabble forums

Re: google search no longer brings up my forum

Now I can see your forum on the first page of google search (search for "North East Isles Community").

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: google search no longer brings up my forum

mike forrest
THANK YOU IT CAME BACK AGAIN

Re: google search no longer brings up my forum

mike forrest
it's back now