gone the option of moving post

juanete
Hi, I lost the option of moving the post and I have not changed the permissions

Is Nabble error?

This is my permission settings

thank you
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: gone the option of moving post

MortiS-the-Lost
same problem here
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: gone the option of moving post

VOT Productions
well, the list is getting shorter.
Helping people

Re: gone the option of moving post

juanete
Fixed
Today I come to my forum and it has appeared again the option to move. He has appeared without having to do anything.
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: gone the option of moving post

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.