getting started with free forums -- newbie question .... HELP!

getting started with free forums -- newbie question .... HELP!

64citizen
I created a free forum, called "save64org".  How do I access this forum?  How do others access this forum when they browse to the nabble website.  Why can't I access the forum from the search box?

I am lost, as you can see.

How do I create a free forum, and then allows others to access it.  I want the forum to be password protected, so that only a limited group of individuals can participate.  Can one password be used for all participants?  Do the participants need to register themselves and have their own passwords?  How do the find my forum once registered?

Thanks, in advance.

Re: getting started with free forums -- newbie question .... HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
You can find all your forums and posts under your account (upper right link), see:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=285380

Since we use google search to find forums across the website, it take a few days to show up in search results. But you can send the link to your friends and start using the forum immediately.
64citizen wrote
I want the forum to be password protected, so that only a limited group of individuals can participate.  Can one password be used for all participants?  Do the participants need to register themselves and have their own passwords?  How do the find my forum once registered?
We don't have a way to protect the forum with just one password. What you can do is change your forum to be private and select who can participate. Please click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" and read the options. You may also visit the "Options > Users > Who are members?" to add your registered friends. But instead of adding member by member, you can simply send the link to the private forum to them. When they try to visit it, they will have to request you the right to participate. You will receive an email with two links: one to accept and one to decline the request.