forums | command-click a topic | the resulting tab presents a forum (not a topic)

forums | command-click a topic | the resulting tab presents a forum (not a topic)

Graham Perrin
 1. Safari 3.2.1, Mac OS X 10.5.5
 2. for security, accept cookies only from sites that you navigate to
 3. <http://plone.org/support/forums>
 4. command-click any topic

= Issue =

A new tab opens, with an appropriate URL in the address bar (for example <http://plone.org/support/forums/general#nabble-td1590502>) but the page's content does not match the URL; it's a view of the forum (not of the topic).

(Rings a bell. Has this been answered before? Does Nabble embedding not suit Safari's security settings for cookies?)

Re: forums | command-click a topic | the resulting tab presents a forum (not a topic)

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Graham,

Thanks for reporting this.
We have fixed the problem and this will be available in the next release, which should happen in the next 48 hours.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: forums | command-click a topic | the resulting tab presents a forum (not a topic)

Graham Perrin
At the moment: seems OK. If the fix is already completed: thanks!

embedded forums | command-click a topic | the resulting tab does properly present the topic

Graham Perrin
Reviewed using Safari 4.0.4 (6531.21.10) in Mac OS X 10.6.2 (10C540).

No trace of the symptoms of the bug.

I'll move this topic to the resolved area.