forums archive..

our combined `effect
Hello,

please tell me if i have choices + how are replys archived in a forum..

in a blog + gallery they are automatically archived correct, we don't choose that date do we. please explain..

in newspaper if i wanted a new one every week, how would i achive that, if different then above.

thank you

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: forums archive..

Hugo <Nabble>
All posts are archived in the same way. The only difference is that galleries, newspapers and blogs display a sidebar with links to view posts by months. This will be possible with forums when we release templates.