forum

portico admin
hi can you tell me pleas how i would lock the forum so other people cant
change my settings or is this only possible when you log in
and how can i add sections for different teams
thanks

sean

Re: forum

Hugo <Nabble>
portico admin wrote
hi can you tell me pleas how i would lock the forum so other people cant
change my settings or is this only possible when you log in
Only the forum creator can change the forum settings. You can add more administrators in the "Options > USers > Who are members?" screen.
portico admin wrote
and how can i add sections for different teams
You can create a sub-forum for each team. You can click on "Options > Structure > Create new sub-forum".