forum disappeared

vtbikestuff
went to check my forum, and it says it doesn't exist - click "nabble support" which takes you to someones melon talk forum.  I went to login and my email and password don't work either.

vtbikestuff@aol.com

Re: forum disappeared

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum is here:
http://old.nabble.com/VT-Bike-Stuff-f33490.html
Please note that the sub-domain changed to old.nabble.com, so you must update the embedding code in your website.

Would you like to have this forum migrated to the new Nabble2 system?
We will publish a page that explains the differences, advantages and disadvantages soon.

Re: forum disappeared

vtbikestuff
Yes I would, thanks!

Re: forum disappeared

Hugo <Nabble>
As I promised, here you can see the differences between Nabble1 and Nabble2:
http://n2.nabble.com/Differences-between-Nabble1-and-Nabble2-tp3925029p3925029.html

So please read and confirm you want to have it migrated to Nabble2.