forum close for deletion

raton
Hello,

I received your e-mail and I made a conection to not that my forum that I use for my club is closed,
I followed the procedure but I am aware that this forum did not appear more on my site al next course

https://www.pcpa84.com/forum

Is there a solution to recover my forum knowing that I had 10 days to coneceter before closing and I did it 4 days after ....
 Thank you and good day

Re: forum close for deletion

raton wrote
I received your e-mail and I made a conection to not that my forum that I use for my club is closed,
I followed the procedure but I am aware that this forum did not appear more on my site al next course

https://www.pcpa84.com/forum
The forum does not display within your main site and appears only as a link. This you are running your main site under https and Nabble does not support https by default.

Check out:
http://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-Protocol-tp7600829.html
http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969.html