forum ban

tinabal
could any one pls help me about this so called ban. i have a forum and im using 2 accounts on it 1 is creator and 1 is plain user, i just notice that my account in palin user has the power to ban my creator account.

pls help me how to set up my forum.

thnx in advance.

Re: forum ban

Graham Perrin
When person A bans person B:
B cannot post under any node owned by A.

A's ban of B is limited to content by A.

A's ban of B does not prevent B from replying to person C, and so on.

You may ban an owner, but ultimately it's not effective; the owner may simply remove your posts from their forum.