forum backup restore request

vinmansbrew
I need to do some testing with a backup of my forum: http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/
I made a backup of it, and can see about using dropbox if required. I'd like the backup restored to: http://vintage-honda-test.2368345.n4.nabble.com/

I'm trying to best figure out how to make changes without totally hulk smashing things.
Thanks!

Re: forum backup restore request

GregChapman
Probably best to make this request at:
http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Recovery-request-f7592522.html

Also, I believe it makes it easier for Nabble if you can forward the link to the archive file.

I don't know whether they've ever had a request to recover to a different forum, so best to emphasise that point in case someone's in "auto-pilot" mode when pressing the buttons!

Re: forum backup restore request

vinmansbrew
Yeah, that's probably a good idea! Thanks, Greg!