finding post images

donharrison
When myself & users upload or copy images into forum post's, where do these
images store? and can l access these without having to find the original posts first?

in other word's, is there another way that l can see all images related to my site,
then just going back thru each post?

cheers Don.

Re: finding post images

Hugo <Nabble>
Images are saved in the database and are connected to their source posts. We don't have a feature to view all images, but you can try this:
http://n3.nabble.com/Fishing-Forum-f105187.gallery.html

Images in the topic post will show up in the gallery (images posted in replies won't be displayed).

A gallery with all images will be possible to implement when we release our templates feature in some months.