feature request - hover over messages

David Beaumont
In 'list ' view can we see a preview of messages using mouse hover rather than having to click to open and click to close?  This is available in other forums eg http://www.ybw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Re: feature request - hover over messages

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi David, as you may know, we already show a snippet in gray text for each line in List and Threaded views. The forum that you listed as an example also doesn't show the full message in the tooltip text. Why do you think the mouse hover is better than the gray line?