error / blank page while creating new forum

error / blank page while creating new forum

KhFanWriter9
I'm trying to create a new forum, but twice it didn't go through when clicking the 'create new forum' button. Yes everything was checked, and all fields were filled in. The page was blank after trying to save. no email was sent. Yes email was correct, both inbox, and junk  didn't have anything from nabble.

I had clicked the  'create free forum' button on the home page.

Re: error / blank page while creating new forum

Rick
I think u might have picked a bad time to start something new here.
It seems Nabble is reorganizing things a bit.
Maybe give them a week or 3, one guy believes it will be worth the wait.

Re: error / blank page while creating new forum

Pedro
Ive got the same error

Re: error / blank page while creating new forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please, try to use the following password: "CctWm5tH".

I worked. Do you know if this issue is also in the NAbble open source code at mercurial ?

Administrator
Did you try to create a new site using Nabble's home page?

Yes, I did. I've clone the source code from https://hg.luan.ws/nabble . Then, I tried to create a new forum locally. Didn't work. Should I setup something ?

Re: error / blank page while creating new forum

KhFanWriter9
password  you gave  had worked successfully. For others I recommend  to change  the password after forum creation / email  is verified like I have done.