error approving new members

LICWI Admin
Hello there,

When we receive the notification that someone wishes to join our forum, and we click on the link provided to approve them, the following message shows up:

The code in the URL is not valid. Please make sure the URL of this page is the same as the one in the email you received.
Please contact Nabble Support if you need help.

I try copying and pasting the link into my browser as well, and still come out unsuccessful.

Any guidance would be appreciated.  :)

Thanks so much!
Krissy

Re: error approving new members

Re: error approving new members

LICWI Admin
I copied and pasted the entire link into my address bar, and it still comes up as an invalid link. :(

Thanks very much for your help!
Krissy

Re: error approving new members

Hugo <Nabble>
Please forward the request email to me: h u g o [at] n a b b l e [dot] c o m.
I will take a closer look when the email arrives.

Re: error approving new members

LICWI Admin
Will do, thanks so much!

Krissy

Re: error approving new members

Hugo <Nabble>
The link worked fine for me and that user became a member when I clicked on it.
Did you note that the link was broken in two lines and it started with "http://" and ended with "=="?
Please copy the full link into the address bar (make sure it ends with "==") and check that it works (you will see a message that the user is already a member).

Re: error approving new members

LICWI Admin
Thanks so much for your help! I believe all is in working order now-- Karenann replied to my e-mail so I am assuming everything is straightened out. :)

Thanks again!
Krissy