error "DOMAIN STARTS WITH DOT" issued on send to hidden email

error "DOMAIN STARTS WITH DOT" issued on send to hidden email

fomyers
Hi,

I attempted to send a question to another nabble user, and received this message:
"Domain starts with dot
Please fix the error and try again."

Since the other users email is hidden, I cant correct their domain.

How do I get past this?

Frank

Re: error "DOMAIN STARTS WITH DOT" issued on send to hidden email

GregChapman
Try emailing the person who posted the content that included the email address.

I would have thought it must have been a corrupt address in the first place - perhaps corrupted manually by the poster, not realising that Nabble would hide it anyway.

To email any poster just click on their username/avatar.