embeded forum doesnt display

Dba clan
This post was updated on .
ive embeded my forum at it works perfect on my machine it also worked for a few hours online yesturday but then ichecked it this mornign at it had stopped working. i read another thread liek this im not sure if it still applies but im am using my own registered domain name dbaclan.co.cc but the forum page is in a main frame below a 2nd bannar frame . the page with the forum on is simple but but i cant see why it doesnt work.

website dbaclan.co.cc
to get where the forum is ament to be  let it redirect and them press press forums on the left .

i copied all the html  code  off the  forums bit and  opened it locally and it works so their cant be anythign wrong with the code

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

mixal1
lol my doesnt display too

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dba clan
hmmmm

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dave :-)
I'm suffering from vanishing forum too. Doesn't seem to be embeddable any more   Any chance of fixing it soon ????????

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dave :-)
The problem (for me anyway!) is that it will no longer run in an iframe. go to www.chill.uk.pn to see the problem. Right clicking on the 'hyperforum' button will open the page it is embedded on in a new tab or window, but no longer in the iframe it's meant to open in

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dba clan
does any1 know how to fix this

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dave :-)
The problem is caused by the latest update to Nabble. Alas, we have to wait for them to put it right

The only thing you can do for now is to modify your forums link to open in a new page ( in case you need it, the code is - target="_blank" ) Not ideal, but at least it will keep you visible!

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

We are working on a fix right now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dave :-)
Cheers, good luck!

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Dave :-)
Working again

Thank you very much

Re: embeded forum doesnt display

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, we have fixed the problem. Only forums embedded inside a frameset had the problem. Sorry for that inconvenience.

Best regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: embeded forum doesnt display