embeded Nabble forum no longer works after enabling SSL

embeded Nabble forum no longer works after enabling SSL

shuguang44
I have an embeded nabble discussion forum
but after we added SSL to the parent website, the embeded nabble does not seem to work any more

The parent website is
https://www.magnet.com

the embeded forum is
https://www.magnet4water.com/magnet-discussion-forum.html

It used to work before we added SSL

Now I am getting the following error

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from magnet.80003.n8.nabble.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Can you help?  We are scheduled to open up the platform with discussion to the world this coming Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018. You help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!!!!

Re: embeded Nabble forum no longer works after enabling SSL

GregChapman
See:
http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969.html