embedding code help required

Don-10
I am building a website for a group and tried to embed the forum code into a web page. I have an micro soft office live account. When I add the code I get a message that they are adding (defer="defer) to the code stating that it is required to make it work. I load the web page and get a blank page with a message at the bottom stating that there are some broken parts to the page. Below is the code with micro soft's addition to it.

parjc.org

Directory
<script src="http://n3.nabble.com/embed/f685699" defer="defer"></script>

Thanks
Don

Re: embedding code help required

Hugo <Nabble>
Our embedding code doesn't work with the defer attribute. Here is the definition of this attribute:

When set, this boolean attribute provides a hint to the user agent that the script is not going to generate any document content (e.g., no "document.write" in javascript) and thus, the user agent can continue parsing and rendering.

Our script does add content, so it cannot have the defer attribute in it. You may contact microsoft live about this or simply move your pages to another hosting company.