email missing

Savvas Radevic
I've recently sent an email to multiple lists, including ubuntu-cy@lists.ubuntu.org as CC (Carbon copy):
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-cy/2010-January/000328.html

But it didn't appear in the Nabble forum:

My question is the following: Is there a problem with the email, or Nabble doesn't archive CC emails?

Re: email missing

Re: email missing

Savvas Radevic
No, Hugo, that is an earlier message I've sent:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-cy/2010-January/000326.html

I can send you the original email with the headers if you need it.

Re: email missing

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure it was a problem with Nabble, but there is little chance the message got bounced when we released last week. Nabble rejected some messages for two or three minutes because we had a problem with the code. This won't happen again, but I don't know if your message arrived at that specific moment. You may try to CC a message to the mailing list in the future to see if it works. I tested this and it worked fine. You can post the raw mail message here so that we can take a closer look.

Re: email missing

Savvas Radevic
What is weird is that none of the email archives archived that specific email ("Campus Party Europe in Madrid"):
http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-cy@lists.ubuntu.com/
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user.cypriot

(Perhaps it was an error of the lists.ubuntu.com server?)

I've attached the email in raw format.
ubuntu-cy-raw.zip

Re: email missing

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, it is weird. I am not sure what happened and it doesn't seem to be a Nabble bug.

Re: email missing

Savvas Radevic
I've decided to re-send it, and now it seems to be correctly received and shown. Thanks for your help!