editing own posts problem

Admin (Matt)

I can't seem to edit my own (administrator level) posts? The option seems to have disappeared?

Re: editing own posts problem

ADMINY
yes this is happening in my forum too all users are just seeing print post and permalink.....no option to edit post??

Re: editing own posts problem

Hugo <Nabble>
This should be working now. Please let me know if you still have any issues.

Re: editing own posts problem

Admin (Matt)
Looks sorted to me.

Thank you!

Re: editing own posts problem

YrHelperInfonut
I'm having the same problem on the my posts in the "Have your Say Online Cafe" When I click "More" there is no option to edit posts. Help!
Check out my fun blogs Freebies4Canada, Coupons4Canada, and Contests4Canada!
Win prizes and gift cards as you search! Join Swagbucks!
 Want help setting up a blog or Forum? Simple Sites Set up $25 (appox 1 hr) Computer Tutoring too!

Re: editing own posts problem

mywaytoo
Mine is OK... Looks like you are a year out of date...
Anne