dunno how to embed the forum to my website??

dunno how to embed the forum to my website??

kedahybf
I already have a domain name for my website and now wan to add the forum in my website. But I don`t know how to embed it on my website. How to do?

Re: dunno how to embed the forum to my website??

vames
At the top of each forum there is an options link.
If you click this you will see an embed option. This gives you the script you need.
I have just done this with our new associations website I have just written.
If it helps you can look at the link for the embedded forum at www.acesellers.co.uk

It's just a simple copy and paste job.

hope that helps