desperate for the old setting back

ADMINY
i think i need the setting "everyone".."Admin"...."Registered" in the who can view and post section.
The old setting i used, just took away the "start new topic" option, and replaced it with "use sub forums to post" which was absolutely ideal for my set up, now the option to start new topic is always available, and when brand new members enter my forum, they see the message, "you may still be able to use subcategories to post" the problem is the next part that says " or you can contact admin for authorization".
i am getting countless emails from new members who think they have to request authorization, but they do not have to, they just need to use other categories/sub forums
when the old setting did not show " start new topic" i didn't have this problem as people simply were forced to use sub forums, as it was the only option, this is confusing potential members and i'm loosing them.
would appreciate some help. the problem is im my all categories forum, where all my sub forum questions show up, i dont want people to post there, and i dont even want them to have the option to request authorization to post there.

Re: desperate for the old setting back

Hugo <Nabble>
I understand your problem and apologize for the inconvenience. We will find a solution for this immediately.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: desperate for the old setting back

ADMINY
OK thanks, much appreciated, i will keep an eye out for changes.

Re: desperate for the old setting back

ADMINY
What can i say, Apart from, Absolutely Fantastic work. just what i needed, works better than ever. Thank you sooooo much for your time and effort in doing this. wonderful. Thank you.