Quantcast

delivery

FileFinder
Hallo anyone

Order No. 11907
TrackHat Plus head tracking kit

I just want to know what is the status of the order. On your page it says that from 3-7 days. It is already past.

Igor

    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

    Your request (1339) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

    To add additional comments, reply to this email.

  name surname
name surname

    Apr 18, 09:20 CEST

    Order No. 11907
    TrackHat Plus head tracking kit

    I just want to know what is the status of the order. On your page it says that from 3-7 days. It is already past.

    Posredoval/a: https://www-trackhat-org.usrfiles.com/html/5e6547_275c30b2acf728e8659980ca68a5d4c7.html
    This email is a service from TrackHat support system. Delivered by Zendesk
    [NK6604-0WVY]

I get only automatic reply from you. I want answer...... Please