deletion of "Fellas, if you woke up one morning . . . .

deletion of "Fellas, if you woke up one morning . . . .

peterws
Would appreciate reason for deletion  for future reference.  Much obliged, Peter
tomorrow will be better, today was pretty good

Re: deletion of

☪Not_A_Admin
if you created the topic im sure you can delete it.
im not sure what the question really is.

Re: deletion of

peterws
I got a message from Nabble on the 17 Dec stating you were deleting it.  I wanted to know why.

On 20 December 2010 21:39, ☪✯♛Tanvℯℯr♛✯© [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
if you created the topic im sure you can delete it.
im not sure what the question really is.

View message @ http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/deletion-of-Fellas-if-you-woke-up-one-morning-tp5851000p5853888.html
To unsubscribe from deletion of "Fellas, if you woke up one morning . . . ., click here.

tomorrow will be better, today was pretty good

Re: deletion of

☪Not_A_Admin
i think it was a inactive thread or something.