deleting a thread that shows on google search??

deleting a thread that shows on google search??

Bill W
Hi, can you please advise me.

I recently left a forum, but before I did I deleted a thread I started.

The whole thread has gone from the forum for sure.

Then I changed my avatar and name, deleted all my posts and left.

I can't get back into it now.

To my surprise (and horror) the thread I thought I have so carefully deleted still shows up
on google when I search key words that connect to me and my business.  The title of the
thread is actually bad for my new business which is why I deleted it in the first place.

My posts are deleted on the thread and the forum in general, but the REPLYS to this thread
by others are still there (which to people outside the forum makes easy for them to understand
it is me).

On google it says the thread is 'cashed'.

Is there any way that I or nabble can delete this from the internet?

I don't wish to go to the forum again as I didn't get on with the cordinator which is one of the
reasons why I left.

Any ideas??  Thanks in advance for any advice.  Bill.

Re: deleting a thread that shows on google search??

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to a Nabble page where you have things to be deleted and I will take a look. If you prefer, you can send me a private email with such information: h u g o [at] n a b b l e [dot] c o m

deleting a thread that shows on google search??

Bill W

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for offering to help.

I've emailed you directly with the link details.

Really hope you can help me out with this.

Thanks and regards,  Bill.

deleting a thread that shows on google search??

Bill W

Hi Hugo,

Thank you so much for your professional and sensitive assistance
in solving this problem for me.

You have helped to restore my floundering faith in forums.

Many thanks and warm regards,

Bill W.