delete my earlier account posts

suresh251
Hai earlier i waas used nabble and posted some posts now i want to delete all of my posts. i already deleted that a/c , i gave delete all my posts . but some of my mesgs are showing now so i want delete completely my posts how i will delete my posts. pls suggest me and  give needful

Re: delete my earlier account posts

Evildaddy
Don't double post.
GD

Re: delete my earlier account posts

GD
Unsure if i did understand you correctly now. Do you want to delite all your posts in your forum?
Why would you like to do that? I can not see the point that you should delete all your posts...

Re: delete my earlier account posts

Mencey Melgar
The fastest way to make this(I'm not 100 per cent sure it works) is go to your account settings and select Remove Your Account, then register again in the forum and there you got it!
:) Helper

Re: delete my earlier account posts

Request it to the forum admin.

Re: delete my earlier account posts

suresh251
thanq u for ur reply pls tell how i will know admin of my forum.. i want delete all my posts completely

Re: delete my earlier account posts

Pedro
At the bottom of the forum you can see "Created by : name". That's the owner of the forum, ask him. Or you can post at the forum asking for  any admin delete your posts.
My test forum.