delete account

sharq
Hi, i'm getting a lot of e-mails from nabble (jquery subscription), but i can't stop it. I don't know how to unsubscribe and even how to delete my account (i can only log in to old nabble, nabble 2 says "Incorrect Login!").
Can somebody help me?
Im registered with e-mail sharq1@wp.pl

Re: delete account

Hugo <Nabble>
I believe you are subscribed to the mailing list, not to the Nabble forum.
Do you see a Nabble footer in those emails?
Or do you see a link to the mailing list website?

Re: delete account

sharq
This is how one of e-mail's look:

from Bruce <brucejinmrc@gmail.com>
to "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
date 5 stycznia 2010 15:43
subject [jQuery] jQuery Equivalent of Prototype Function.bind
Mailing list <jquery-en.googlegroups.com> Filtruj wiadomości z tej listy adresowej
signed by googlegroups.com
cancel subscription <-- this doesn't work

ukryj szczegóły 15:43 (2 godz. temu)

Is there a jQuery way of doing this Prototype bind?

var func = myFunction;
setTimeout(func.bind(this), 1000);

Thanks.

Re: delete account

Hugo <Nabble>
This email was not sent by Nabble. Please try visiting the mailing list website and look for the unsubscription option:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en?pli=1

Re: delete account

sharq
You are right, but i'm a bit confused, because i'm not subscribed to that mailing list either... Thanks for your help, regards

Re: delete account

Hugo <Nabble>
Maybe you have another email account that is forwarding to your current account.

Re: delete account

IrishBouzouki
I, too, would like to delete my Nabble account. I have successfully unsubbed from my mailing lists and would like to also delete my account.

So, to repeat the OP question, how exactly does one do this?

Re: delete account

Hugo <Nabble>
Is your account in the old.nabble.com system?

Re: delete account

IrishBouzouki
How do I know? Would you provide instructions for both please, which I am sure will be useful for many people searching here, or at least for whichever it is that you support?

I joined, just a few days ago, via the Mono forums (which is in fact still the header I see as I compose this message). If that is any help in answering your question. I believe Mono is supposed to be on the _new_ Nabble but some stuff which comes up says old Nabble as well, so I have no idea.

Re: delete account

Hugo <Nabble>
I see the Mono forums here:
http://go-mono.com/forums/

If this is the forum where you have posts, then it is in the old Nabble system. You won't find an option in that system to delete your account, but I can delete all your posts if you want to. If you really want this option, you can give me a link to your account or to a post you made and then I can delete all the rest. Is this what you really want? Note that this will destroy your discussions and prevent other people from viewing them.