customize the appearance of predefined CCS styles - alignment

customize the appearance of predefined CCS styles - alignment

amjz
Hi, i need to know how can i change the default alignment of the predefined CCS styles?

I need the text alignment of the whole forum to be from RIGHT to LEFT.
the default for predefined CCS styles is LEFT to RIGHT ... how can i edit this?

I need this coz im building an Arabic forum and as you know the Arabic language fonts goes from RIGHT to LEFT.

any Help please?
مدير منتدى كشع

Re: customize the appearance of predefined CCS styles - alignment

Usama
Dear Nabble Support,

would you please answer the question above; I'm also from an arabic country and I'm interested to know if there any way to customize nabble and make it right to left.

Thank you in advance.

Sayed

Re: customize the appearance of predefined CCS styles - alignment

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have this solution ready to be used, but I think this is possible with custom CSS. We will work on this when we release templates (4-6 months in the future).

Re: customize the appearance of predefined CCS styles - alignment

Usama
Thank you for your reply and your great service.