commenter does multiple posts + we cannot figure why when intention was to do 1.

commenter does multiple posts + we cannot figure why when intention was to do 1.

our combined `effect
Hello,

please see for my email conversation to try to resolve this account - i come to talk story;

kara j Lincoln <kareje@ictts.org>
2:19 PM (18 hours ago)

to Amy_Amrhein
Hello,

Happy season!

Please note again i sent a link from forum to Jeff + again i get same post at different times from Jeff or office? + Now i have to go manually erase dozens. i emailed him from forum before blocking + got another several.  + today i got several so i blocked Jeff from posting.

It could be a technical issue but we cannot figure it out. especially when Jeffs post are at different times, + in each subcategorie. Our forum works like a newspaper so everytime ` post in a subcategorie, that post comes up on front page. So if look at my  forum you will see several posts from Jeff.

So until we are clear i will not send Jeff anymore links from forum. As well if it is corrected, i would appreciate 1 post only + then specific feedback only to a specific subject.

Not like now where Jeffs 1 post is on all pages, showing up several times on my front page.

Good  day, kara
thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, + happy to report we just uploaded the sun will set page so please take part.

 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

            https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/

   peace, kara + mishi

Amrhein, Amy (Merkley)
2:25 PM (18 hours ago)

to me
Kara,

I have forwarded your email along to our staff member who worked on this before. We are as baffled as you are on what is happening.

Amy